View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

Book of Life was awesome. I watched it twice and still got goosebumps on the bull apology scene. Shut up, it's true. I also really liked the romantic frenemy chemistry with Xibalba.

If I had a decent children's book talking to me about depression as a kid, maybe I wouldn't be an alcoholic now! What I'm trying to say is don't do it, because booze is awesome.

Thanks for continuing to post your work to us mortals.

dylan responds:

drink the pain away! drown it in scotch.

side note: still gonna have you read lines for that project, just getting through some hold ups with other talent at the moment. apparently one of the actors only communicates through actual mail. like no email, no calls, no texts, just paper and stamps. it's crazy

I think I know who I'm using my Redbubble coupon for.

liransz responds:

woohoo thanks! <3

Kids are like that on Halloween. "I'm unimpressed", I'm like, you little shit, I bet you'd think a pistol whip was pretty scary. I hate kids. Great work!

Fucking aliens think they're so cool because their alternate metabolisms enable renegade and unpenalized binge eating. Time for America's War on Space.

Solid work. The outline glow on the character did a lot of this, I feel. Keep it up!

MysticSkillz responds:

Many thanks Sir.

Hello, International Meeting of Badasses Arranging Destiny (IM BAD)? Yes, we have a new member joining us tonight.

Kel-chan responds:

He's also a member of the infamous Eyepatch society but that doesnt have a cool abbreviation. Unless you pronounce it IES like (EYES)

It was a dark and rainy night. It was just another night. It was raining. I couldn't see anything. It was dark. Like every other night. Meow. That's when she walked in. The rain, falling down, came in through a door, a door of darkness. It was too dark to see the rain clearly. The the rain said "It's dark." and I said "Yeah." and then it rained some more in the dark.

So anyway Paxilon starts uploading images which will become my favorite images ever.

Welcome to Trenchcoat City, where nobody is allowed to express emotion outside of passive aggression and cyborg people smoke and drink despite being able to program out the addiction. Your first mission will be to infiltrate this robot bar and have a drink. Your secondary objective is to sit next to the hottest ladybot at the bar and look extremely moody until she flips a stool, gets on her knees and praises your robocock. Your second mission is to piss on Alex Murphy's grave.

Paxilon responds:

Let him go. And for god's sake, somebody pour him a drink. We have our next Deus Ex game.

That's a fucking main character.

Paxilon responds:

You cant possess a stride or trenchcoat like that and not be central to the plot. Any plot. MacBeth could be on stage ten blocks over and it would still be all about that sweet goddamn trenchcoat.

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni