View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

Oh this is some great poster material.

Dahlia-K responds:

Thankyou so much!
You can get prints and cool merchandise of this piece here :) http://www.redbubble.com/people/dahliakhodur/

10/10 This game improved my hand strength in less than two playing sessions.

Jokes aside this piece is amazing, it really is like going down an adventure of art. I really like this. Thank you.

enzob7 responds:

Lol. Same here! What's your highest score? I can't get past 1,500 or something like that.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I sure hope she doesn't get slapped off a building and break ALL of her legs!

I'm so in love with your style you don't even know.

There might not be a Tomorrow-Morrow Land, but there is this, and I'll always have this. Thank you.

MisMash responds:

Thank you! I'll be here to provide what is needed my friend.

What a hottie. Every time I think you're godlike you get better and better. Can't even imagine the talent.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Train ain't stopping here! but I can finally say that I'm starting like my own paintings, so that's a good sign.

"We're all fanart now."

Yeah, sign up for the beta, and then if you get in and I don't, give me your account for the testing phase!

I'm not big for hanging pictures, but if I were, I'd want a big picture of this hanging up by my front door so folks knew what they were getting into when they walked in. Ah scotch, I just couldn't have done it without you. Amazing work.

"See, one of the artists created an experimental... art piece of me. Why...? She was... funny, that way."

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni