View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

I love it, Vane! Great work. Thank you.

VaneFox responds:

Thanks very much! Though I'm not sure why you're thanking me. :')

I really love this new design, I hope you remembered to slip a pack of smokes into one of his pockets though or I think he might be a little miffed.

Kel-chan responds:

It should be good but I have to be really careful now that everything, from the voice to the movement syncs with these more realistic models. If it doesn't things look REALLY bad as in uncanny valley bad. With the more cartoony stuff theres a bit more leeway

I didn't know you were on NG too! I saw your work on sinnergate-- I mean-- Uh, I had seen your work on the internet, your Overwatch stuff is what caught my eye. I gotta say, you're really one of my favorite artists. Your work is so high quality, and I'm one of them ol' Florida provincial types so I ain't never been to a museum, but I always feel like your pieces belong in one. This is one of my favorite Zone pieces for sure. Thanks.

He's increasing his APM for sure. Looks like she finally got what she was asking for and they decided to "Nerf This!"

An artist inspired by Billie Holiday? I guess He's Funny That Way.

And gimme this one for the road.

pandatails responds:

You get the internet points for today!

More excited than anybody could imagine about all this. You've done great work, improving the whole way along, and it only gets even better from here. Keep it up, dude.

Flagged.

For being incomprehensibly high quality. It's really unfair to the rest of the artists on this site. This is too good, they could never compete with this.

Saminat responds:

Damn right, all those scrub lords need to get on my level!

Sam? Ashley I can believe, but Sam? Eh different strokes I guess, she was alright but not especially interesting, at least to me. That's weird. I was pretty down with Josh, but I haven't seen all of Josh's material yet so I guess I'm not too well informed.

Great work as always with you!

jfkid responds:

Haha yea, almost all of my friends was rooting for Sam when we were playing, I'm the only one who sits in the corner and "go Ashley..." haha. Even some of the Let's Plays on YouTube, they prefer Sam..

Reeetuurrrnnnn the krraabbss...

linda-mota responds:

oh my god yus

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni