View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

The future's awesome. I never expected us to figure out that toothpicks are the pinnacle of balance and strong, unbreakable support.

Paxilon responds:

what do you know about the future
I AM THE FUTURE
THEREFORE I'M A TOOTHPICK

one of those minty fresh flavored ones.

Looks fun to play as. Move over, Sonic.

The hanged girl recreation is amazing. All of them are, of course, but I love that you took such a simple sketch and brought it real horror.

The greatest man that ever lived. Favorite actor/writer/director/mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California of all time. Cool take on him for sure.

MAKOMEGA responds:

that man is inmortal like morgan freeman

"Three miles off the shoreline waits the infamous ‘Rum Row’
Well if it’s gambling, or girls, or drink you want just ask ‘Havana Joe’
You won’t be taxed so never mind, and once you’ve left the law behind
You can have it all, whatever is your vice
Just name your price
It’s a free and easy floating paradise

Rum runner, rum runner
Run your rum right up the line
Rum runner, rum runner
Rum, whiskey, gin and rye
Run rum runners run

MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM

-some fuckin...
some fuckin guy idk

It's a trap! Uh, well, it was. His left one. Fuck.

Paxilon responds:

Dont ever delete this comment. This pun is a monument to your sins, your failures, your broken dreams. And it must stand.

Maybe that was how I survived all of this. Maybe these assholes kept missing their shots because they'd rather see me off myself over time, decaying into nothing but slept-in clothes and grumpy monologues. Maybe they pitied me. Maybe they hated me. Maybe both.

It wasn't worth it.

Nothing was.

Paxilon responds:

thats great but now i want to hear max payne say "grumpy" in-game. and then i want to see him pout like a twenty-something woman who doesnt really have problems because that is literally the only kind of person who says "grumpy."
*pouts*

My life was completely broken, shattered all over the floor alongside shell casings and empty bottles. I wasn't a man anymore. I was just 8bits and pieces.

I challenge the masses of my state when I make the proud claim that woodstorks are cooler than sandhill cranes.

Needs more long cigarette holder. Burn, start again.

Probably one of my favorite pieces you've ever done.

Sabtastic responds:

SHIT. YOU'RE RIGHT.

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni