View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

I was going to leave a review but I'm afraid Aurora might see it and then I'll find out there are some things she hasn't been telling me about our professional relationship. Great work though, Kel!

"Fayefaye look! Ed has taken over the website Newgrounds!"

Faye: "Yeah that's great but what can we..."

Spike: "Find anything cool?"

Jet: "Ed, I think that guy, username Shadman, I think he could help us with this bounty."

Ein: [internal thoughts] "Yes... the plan is in motion. Soon, hah... Soon. Uh, arf, arf!"

My name is Gianni Matragrano and I approve this concerned citizen.

Paxilon responds:

No, idiot, the password is John Woo. GOD.

Holy hell, man. Your quality levels are somehow continuing to grow out of great and into implausibly godlike. Wow. Keep it up for sure.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks! I still got a long way to go, but I'm glad that there is visible improvement in my work

This will never be topped.

CalebJordan360 responds:

Its really funny, highly recommend when really bored!

I've been meaning to say it to you, I've actually been completely adoring this style you've been showing. Keep up the great work for sure.

devilsgarage responds:

Thanks for the comments - you sir, are a SirUndead

Amazing as always. Black Mask is one of the best. I'll just be here daydreaming about Solomon Grundy or maybe even Lex Luthor.

The only Nintendo© approved Amiibo with the power to change the game's ESRB rating!

bocodamondo responds:

too hot for the rating to handle

Such a great moment! And you really captured it in your own unique way here.

This is one of my favorite pieces by you yet, and I still adore you putting in the time to describe the functionality of their traits and such.

Tektyx responds:

It's fun to imagine more than just the look of a critter sometimes. ^^

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni