View Profile Gianni

All 235 Movie Reviews

94 w/ Responses

OH MY GOD IT'S ALL SO TRUE

Thanks a bunch for having me as the voice of Detective Pikachu! Love the way this came out, and it's amazing to be in the project because I've been a fan of you since I first saw your stuff coming up on here back in like 2017 I think. AND it's an excuse to do more Max Payne stuff, which I am always looking for more of.

64bitsanimation responds:

And thamk you Gianni! We couldn't have done it without you and Sean! Absolutely amazing work!

Came together really swell! Everyone did really great work. A lot of fun spirit in these!

From this good doctor to you, Happy Halloween.

DannyGoodShirt responds:

Thanks for blessing this collab with your terrifying voice. Always great having you a part of these little toons.

Love it, your projects are always a good time, Kel! Thanks for having me!

I got to star alongside Tom Fulp while playing the role OF Tom Fulp. 10/10 my magnum opus as a voice actor

I loved this short! Great work on it. It's nice to see a cool short come out for Battlerite! So proud to be the voice of Ezmo and Thorn in in the game.

Amazing work as always! Thanks so much for including me in the project!

ClockworkPixel responds:

This came out amazing! Thanks so much.

ClockworkPixel responds:

it came out awesome because of your spooky rad performance! (my favourite bit is the end when you're basically having a conversation with yourself)

This is amazing! Love the style.

Oh my god I love this. You get infinity bonus points for Max Payne 3. This is so incredible. Great work.

lucifersam01 responds:

hehe ! thanks for the max Payne 3 bonus :P

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni