View Profile Gianni

All 235 Movie Reviews

94 w/ Responses

Sasso is the king of that impression. Sasso is the king period.

Cute designs. Very sweet short. More wouldn't be bad. Time for you to corner that furry demographic.

Must've been the daughter of survival legend Bear Grylls.

Shortcock Holmes. Brilliant. This is actually pretty charming.

There are only two forms of love you can share and this is number one.

I really expected an inheritance point, but I'm so glad you didn't give one. The abrupt cut made it a much more hilariously grim ending purely because of the expectation, the idea is never even acknowledged despite how obvious it is, and even though this may have never been intentional, it skyrockets this animation's value for me.

Thought I recognized that classic voice. I was like "Aquaman? Is that you? Throwing children again, eh?"

I keep forgetting that the legendary artist Dahlia-K is in the field of animation. I'm sure you're one of those wealth-of-talent types, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you posting music on here and then heard about a triple A film you directed and starred in two weeks later.

I'm not much one for dance, but if anything ever could make me, it would be this. Honestly I'd love to see your fluid style in fight scenes, but simultaneously I'm glad there are some folks out there making enchanted stuff like this.

Those fights were silk. Living in Florida, I must be missing out on all kinds of subway fun. I bet this happens all the time up north.

You can even draw a divorce by tracing your dick.

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni