View Profile Gianni

All 158 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

Righteous

I actually really like this piece. It might be a simplistic sketch at heart, but the minimalist contrast is rather eye-catching. On that note, all of your drawings are pretty good. Of course I see how they could be better what with proportions, shading, and detail, but they're still really good and you have a lot of potential as an artist.

Let me know when you get animating, I'll be happy to do some voice work for you.

JewelMaiden responds:

Aww thanks SirUndead =) That made my day! You're right - this was a quick simple sketch but I liked it enough to upload it hehe.

I wish I could've responded to this review earlier! I'm new to newgrounds so I'm not really sure if there's supposed to be some notification system that tells you someone's commented on something ^^"

Thanks again and I'm super happy to have you as one of my voice actors!

Righteous

I think the decision to use watercolor really made the feel of it. I could be totally wrong about that, but either way I love this image, it's enchanting.

I'm not gonna lie, if I were in his shoes, I'd probably fall for it. What am I gonna do, say no, go back to fishing, and just never think about it again? Screw it, I'll take my chances with the potentially homicidal hot android chick.

Righteous

I'm no art expert but I'll tell you this, I like the stuff you draw and the certain little touch you do add to all of it. Learn to animate so I can voice one of your awesome characters.

You oughtta give this guy a background, something card related maybe. I dunno if you hate backgrounds like many artists do, but if backgrounds aren't something you hate, you should throw him one. I think he warrants it, with how awesome he is.

Righteous

I've never seen a zombie get so pissed that he just starts ripping his own body parts out. That alone deserves a perfect score.

But this is really well drawn, good work.

Righteous

I'm no art expert, but I have to tell you.

Those pinhole pupils in those huge red eyes MAKE this entire image for me.

Righteous

This is reminding me a lot of Pyramid Head actually. I suppose they're both equally evil.

Great picture, you should do up a similar one for the other great evil taking over the world: Twitter.

TheShadling responds:

Pyramide Head has a Facebook Profile!!!

Righteous

I like the white border, but then again I'm pretty uncool.

Good job on this. Your other pieces are also spectacular, interesting though how different pictures you do have different styles to them. I'm not an artist but I say your stuff is awesome.

Righteous

Glad to see artistically talented people are pursuing it still these days.

I sense great things in your future! Best of luck with it!

Righteous

Hey beautiful job on this! Your work shows.

But my favorite part about this was your description actually. "Worked crazy hard for some reason". Lmao sometimes we work insanely hard without even thinking about why.

At any rate, glad you worked on it, brilliant piece, truly.

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni