View Profile Gianni

41 audio Reviews with Responses

All 56 Reviews

Great work, great variety, and you've done very well at the one thing many of us struggle with: keeping the reel brief. Wish I had more constructive stuff to say about it, but this pretty much nails what (people tell me) a reel is supposed to be!

Saminat responds:

Thanks so much man, it's really great that people are liking the demo so far!

Hello, I would like to subscribe to the Omnibox. However, there is one thing holding me back from purchase. I would like an additional box service that comes with a different monthly tool to open the boxes with, as I believe this will keep things spicy spiced up, and my subscribers will come pouring in by the boxful.

Yours boxly,
Gianni

PM-Seymour responds:

Luckily we offer a monthly service The "I am A Tool" crate!

Good energy and a good voice. Keep it up!

MrsMeow responds:

Thank you for your kind word will do ^^

Sounds good. You have textures to your voice which work well for this kinda thing. You could do with improved technical audio quality, but hey, we ain't made of money so you can't just buy a fancy mic if you want, I get it, that takes time, don't worry.

Only really issue you had was some lines were kinda hard to understand. When voices are modulated to pitch down and stuff, this happens. It doesn't work for ALL lines, but sometimes speaking slower helps with the clarity of the words on stuff like this.

Sounds good though, keep it up!

Syrupmasterz responds:

I was probably speaking a little bit too fast towards the end as you mentioned. Most of my monster stuff is incoherent roars, so I still need to find a good balance between deep voices and audio clarity.

Technical quality will get better over time as well. :P

Thanks for the kind words!

Great stuff, I'll be looking forward to hearing more projects featuring you! Glad you're on NG!

MegaMoeka responds:

Aaaaaaaaa thank you! Hopefully I get more stuff on NG soon!

You know what, you got a good natural voice. Something memorably unique about it. I think with a little bit of time, you know, your acting improves a little bit, you play with your range more, I think you could be a seriously kickass VA. I say to get yourself out there and do auditions, it's a great trial by fire way to get practice.

Only thing is I'd tell you, take out all of the parts of the demo that are you describing the next voice type you're going to do. Ideally, folks tell me demos should be like around the one minute mark or so (I've always been bad at keeping to that myself), which you could achieve by removing you introducing the next voice and cutting down the length of the individual lines for the voice types a bit. Not a huge deal, don't worry about it though for right now hah.

But yeah, I'd say you might really have something, amigo. Keep it up. Thanks for reading.

davithetankman responds:

I thank you for your feedback.

Seymour, you're goddamn perfect and yet you're still always getting better. One of my favorite VAs of all time, including even the bigshots!

PM-Seymour responds:

You flatter me too much sir

You got a good natural voice. It's pretty unique and has a certain depth and character that sadly too many female VAs are kinda lacking. I'm very, very far from being a pro with any right to give even constructive criticism, so take my words here with pounds of salt. Your acting, though not the worst I've ever heard, needs improvement, but don't take remark that too harsh, the improvement very much just comes with experience and in the not too distant future you'll listen back on this and be like "Oh my god, I sounded like THAT? GROSS" hahah.

Your vocal sound has the potential to be really great for a LOT of things, but to be truthful when I heard this demo my first thought was "This would be killer in the mumblecore style." Look it up if you haven't heard of it, it's a style I really like.

I'll have my eye, well, ear on you. I'll be looking forward to your next pieces and your inevitable improvement as long as you keep with it. Have fun!

jenninexus responds:

Oh heya thanks a lot for your valuable input Sir! Your opinion means a lot and I look forward to gaining the experience necessary to become really good at all things I do. I looked up mumblecore and watched some examples on YouTube - interesting! Looks like something that could help bridge the gap between me being a beginner to a more confident (voice)actress . I'm eager to get my characters up and at it and that's my main drive in learning to be comfortable with my voice so I can voice characters and get better at storytelling in my future games.

Thanks for your encouragement and support - btw your voice is amazing & inspiring! You're clearly a pro!

Well I don't have clout or anything but I say this is really solid. I think the bit at the end is your strongest one in the demo, but the rest hardly fall short of its bar. I bet you're gonna do really well.

bluebomberimo responds:

Thanks for the kind words and feedback man!

Yeah, I'm glad you're uploading the stuff from YouTube. Newgrounds is a great way to get additional exposure, as well as feedback if you care about feedback. Most of the feedback won't have much meaning, but there are some great users on here with great things to say. I'm not one of them, hah.

On this piece, really well done. I'm not huge into Frozen, but this was nice. I worked at a local zoo, and for Halloween we hired an Elsa actress from like Disney or whatever to sing all the songs with the kids while doing a costume parade or something, and your voice kinda reminded me of hers but honestly a bit better here.

Thanks for opening your content up to NG, thus enabling me to even know you existed really.

ComicLoverGirlNo1 responds:

Well TBH We have actually worked on a project together recently called "Pokemanly" I was one of the voices for your character. I was the human understanding of Pikachu XD

Gianni Matragrano. Voice actor. Art by the love of my life, who you can find at paxilon.newgrounds.com.

Gianni Matragrano @Gianni